- Full voice dialogue and sound quality without any sound compression, a.k.a loss-less format such as PCM.
- Some of the dialogue must have humor element within it. Partial humor is enough. Exceesive use of humor within the dialog might spoil the game by a huge par.
- The voice acting skills must be good, the pitch and tone plays a vital role here.
- No pressure of time during the play through.
- There is no time limit throughout the game play.
- Contains puzzle element which requires the player to solve it before proceeding further to the story. The puzzle cannot be too complex though which might discourage player to solve it.
- Element of surprise and anticipation. Example, player might acquire certain item that might seems useless at the moment of acquisition, but might prove useful at the later part of the story.
- Last but not least, a perfect and well-flow story line.
You might heard it or not. Here are 2 of the greatest adventure genre game of all time for PC.
1) The Longest Journey
It's a shame that there is no any adventure games being developed after 2000 YET that can be on par with the aforementioned masterpiece.