Fatal Frame 4 - Result

Here is my game result after spending nearly 12 hours.

Not bad for my first attempt, if I do say so myself. For the record I never spent a single point in the shop. The ranking is solely based on clear time.
More unlockables after the break.




Unlockables.





The title screen seemed to have changed.

This interface is almost similar with Fatal Frame 3.

Time to spent my points on costumes.



There's always Yukata.







WTF. Luigi costume?!



Glasses always look cute on girls.

I prefer hairband.





Hey where's my cigarette?

Next I will be posting the Image Gallery for the Ghosts that I had captured throughout my first playthrough. It will surely be image heavy.

Post a Comment

If you found this article or post helpful to you, feel free to enter your comments below ;)