Thursday, May 10, 2007

Got the $$, but couldn't spent it

Just as I thought, there's no local store nearby that sell any Wireless router? Can you ever imagine it? Guess I have no choice but to purchase it online...

Aside from that, I also went to my secondary school today with only one purpose, to enroll for Form 6. Quite frankly, I didn't expect myself to further my studies in Form 6. According to wikipedia, STPM can be considered as the most difficult Pre-U examinations worldwide (A Level). You can see how hard it is eh?

Hopefully entering Form 6 will be the ideal choice for me in the next 2 years. The result? Well, I didn't dare to think that far...

1 comment:

  1. A trusted Lisbon taxi service offers comfort, affordability, and dependable transportation across the city. Whether you need a quick transfer from the airport or transportation for sightseeing around Lisbon, professional taxi services ensure a pleasant travel experience. Booking a reliable taxi service can make your trip more enjoyable while saving valuable time.

    ReplyDelete

If you found this article or post helpful to you, feel free to enter your comments below ;)