All-in-One Tutorial for Setting Up PS Vita 3.60 with Henkaku Enso, sd2vita, and NoPayStation Games Download (Direct Download from PlayStation Store)


--- THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. DETAILED STEPS, FILES, AND PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED UPON REQUEST IN THE COMMENTS ---

Last Update: October 5, 2018


 

This is an All-in-One guide to setup PS Vita 3.60 with Henkaku, Henkaku Enso, sd2vita. Also include ways to download PS games, DLCs directly from PlayStation store!

At the end of this guide, you will have a PS Vita that
  • Runs persistent (permanent) Henkaku CFW on 3.60
  • Install and run games downloaded from official Sony PlayStation Store directly from microSD card (up to 256GB using sd2vita v5.0 adapter) instead of the expensive Sony memory card.
  • Login to PSN and PS Store, sync Trophy without even have to update to the latest firmware (thanks to firmware spoofing)

What you need:
  • PS Vita running firmware 3.60
  • sd2vita adapter version 5.0
  • microSD card (supported up to 256GB). I would highly recommend either Kingston or Sandisk for better reliability. I'm using Kingston 128GB myself.

# Terminology

  • ux0: Storage area for Sony Memory Stick which you inserted at the bottom of your Vita
  • ur0: Internal storage area of PS Vita. Flash chip soldered onboard the motherboard of Vita.
  • VPK: Homebrew / custom programs installed through molecularShell or VitaShell under Henkaku exploit. After installation it will appear as a Bubble on the LiveArea. These bubbles will only run under Henkaku exploit, otherwise it will return an error.

# Installing Henkaku 

Open [Browser] app and visit http://henkaku.xyz

Wait for a while and it will return to Live Area and launch another application.

You will see a black console window where it tries to install the exploit. The app will exit in 3 seconds after successful installation. Make sure you see the 'installation successful' sentence in the final line of the app.

Upon installing successfully, launch the [Settings] app and you will see the system version now changed into 3.60-henkaku.

You will also see an additional app on your Live Area - molecularShell. That is basically a way for you to install VPK (custom homebrew/app). I would highly suggest to install VitaShell right away since it offers both USB and FTP connections. Best of all, it also support USB mount of microSD card when sd2vita adapter is inserted. That means faster transfer speed rather than FTP.

# Installing Henkaku Enso

Running only Henkaku, you might have noticed that the exploit will be removed every time you powered off your Vita. You will then have to run Internet Browser again and visit http://henkaku.xyz to reinstall the exploit. What if you don't have Internet connection and want to save the hassle? This is where Henkaku Enso comes into play. It installs a 'special' version of Henkaku that runs persistently on your Vita even if you powered it off. So there is no need to visit http://henkaku.xyz again to trigger the exploit!


1. Download Enso VPK here.

2. Launch Vita Shell.

3. Enable FTP/USB transfer mode and transfer enso.vpk to ux0:/homebrewvpk/

4. Press [X] button to install.

5. Return to Live Area and launch the Enso app.

6. Read the instructions presented and press [X] to proceed.

7. Your Vita will reboot upon successful installation.

8. The default PS logo will now be replaced by a 'special' Enso logo.

9. Congratulations! You have enabled permanent Henkaku CFW on your Vita! There is no need to visit the http://henkaku.xyz website anymore to trigger the exploit even after you power your Vita off!

# Installing NoNpDRM Plugin

NoNpDRM plugin is a way to bypass DRM protection on any PS Vita content, and thus allowing you to play any NoNpDRM dumped titles on your Vita. Using this method, you can simply play games without having to install it from vpk files, which consumes a lot of time. It is the newest and recommended way to play and dump games unlike the previous methods, e.g. maidump.


All you need to do is transfer the games dumped with NoNpDRM to ux0:/app/, refresh the Live Area, and the bubbles will immediately shows up on the Live Area.

Download NoNpDRM v1.2 plugin here. Visit here for the latest release version.

Launch VitaShell, enable USB/FTP connection and transfer it to ux0:/homebrewvpk/

Install it.

# Installing sd2vita Plugin

Before we install the plugin, we will need to format our microSD card in order for the plugin to detect our card.

Preparing microSD card

Download sd2vita disk image here.

Download win32 disk image here.

Insert your microSD card to your computer either using SD adapter or USB-microSD card reader.

Select the .img file and make sure to choose the right drive mounted with your microSD card.

Click the [Write] button to begin writing the image.

Upon completion, remove and insert the microSD card again to your computer. It will prompt a message saying that the drive is not formatted. Select 'Yes' to format the drive.

Select 'default allocation size', leave the Disk Label as empty and press the Start Format button.

Congratulations, you now have a microSD card formatted for sd2vita adapter plugin.



Download gamesd.skprx here.

Launch VitaShell and go to ux0:/tai/. Open the config.txt file.

Modify the first few lines to the following content.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
...
*Note that we changed the path from ux0 to ur0 since we want Vita to boot the plugins from the internal memory of your Vita. In this way the plugins will still launched even if you do not insert any microSD card.

Copy the entire 'tai' folder to ur0:

Go to ux0: again and remove the 'tai' folder. Don't worry as Henkaku will read the config.txt from ur0: instead if it could not find the 'tai' folder in ux0.

Download TF Tool plugin here. We will use this to mount our microSD card.

Enable USB/FTP connection and copy the .vpk to ux0:/homebrewvpk.

Install it.

Return to Live Area and launch the TF Tool bubble.

Select the first option to mount the microSD as uma0: and Sony memory card as the default ux0:

Launch VitaShell and you will see a new path uma0: mounted with your microSD card storage capacity.

Go to ux0:, mark all folders and Copy.

Go to uma0: and paste all folders here. This will create an identical folder structure as the Sony memory card, which is what we want since we want to mount our microSD card as ux0: later. It is better to do it this way since most app expect to write to ux0.

Return to Live Area and launch the TF Tool bubble.

Select the second option this time. This will mount your microSD card as ux0: and Sony memory card as uma0:.

Launch VitaShell once again and you will see your microSD card is now mounted as ux0:

# Installing Games Downloaded from PayStation


With your microSD card now mounted as ux0:, you may now transfer games to it. Before doing so, make sure you select USB as sd2vita instead of the default Memory Card option.

Open up [My Computer] on your computer and you will see a new drive mounted. The storage size should be the same as your microSD card.

Copy all the games from PayStation download folder, they should be named with a label, e.g. PCAA11111 to the app folder.

If you cannot see the app folder, make sure to enable 'Show Hidden Files' and 'Show Protected Operating System Files' from 'Files and Folders' settings.



# Download Games/DLCs/Themes from PayStation

NoPayStation (NPS) is a service that allows you to download any PS Vita, PS3, and even PS titles, DLCs, Themes directly from PS Store. There's no need to worry about the files being tampared or modified anymore in this way!

They offers a client program to download the titles conveniently. Follow their instructions in Excel Spreadsheet to setup NPS program.









103 comments


My name is ALICIA From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now ALICIA PEGE from united state THANKS Dr BAKABA

Reply

Tomá no cú hein Diana?

Reply

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent information. Your article is amazing. Good to discover your post. We are the Best Website Designing Company in Delhi NCR.

Reply

Good blog with content i am bookmarking this site

Reply

Really Liked the information you have provided. I have an article relaed to it. I was searching about it on the internet and I found an amazing article on iFixit Site. The provided Article was about a site that provides working modded android apps. The name of the site was “Fineapkapps”. The Article was very halpful, You should read that. Click Here to reach that amazing article: iFixit Modified Apps Site.

Reply

Hi, it is extremely helpful article for beginner like me. Thanks to share it

you may like to visit here mega millions payout

Reply

Att email login could be a free email service that permits you to visualize existing email accounts from anyplace within the world. We tend to simply launched a replacement free email service that comes with storage for emails, files, calendars, and exposure albums.

http://pcunifyindiallp.com/att-net-email-login.html
http://pcunifyindiallp.com/change-outlook-password.html

Reply

Thanks for sharing this Wonderful article.It's great thing and very helpful. That's great points inside this article.
http://plusapproach.org/motivational-quotes.php

Reply

Now get Pint Glasses with your Bussiness Logo at a most reasonable price with a wide range of colors.

Reply

Garden arbours are the perfect spot to sit and read a good book in while enjoying the sun and the beautiful view of the garden.
our 2-3 seater wooden garden swing seats can also be a perfect spot for relaxation in your garden.
wooden garden swing seat sale
Outdoor Garden Furniture UK
Garden furniture

Reply


I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
http://www.mobilexpress-fix.com/

Reply

Many people are looking for online pharmacy to buy high quality weeds strain Online at https://www.buycannabisonlineshop.com/product-category/weed-strains we sell high quality weeds strain at cheap prices

Reply

Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr Sunny has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email (solutioncentre911@gmail.com) Also specialize i1) love Spell
2) Spells divorce
3) Spells of marriage
4.) pregnancy problems
contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: (solutioncentre911@gmail.com)

Reply

Nice One.... thankful for Sharing This Blog

Reply

Thanks for the post. I´ve been thinking of starting a blog on this subject myself.
Keep sharing.

Reply

HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

Reply

All Thank to Dr okeke for what he have done for me! with is love spell am laura from USA my family is back My husband has come back home with the help of okeke and now my husband has stopped to fill the divorce papers after i contacted Dr okeke to help me stop the divorce with my husband and now things are going much better now. As Dr okeke said, all the process concerning the divorce have been cancelled and the evil woman that cause the problem in my marriage has be sent away by my husband and we are now happy together. i said it better for me to share this good news with everyone here I will advice if you are passing any problem in your marriage or relationship reach Dr okeke his the solution to your problem and predicament Thank you okeke for your help reach him on email at (writelovespell@gmail.com) or chat him on WhatsApp on (+2348140443360)

Reply

Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr  Sunny has rendered to me for  getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email solutioncentre911@gmail.com Also specialize i 1) love Spell2) Spell lost love
3) Spells divorce
4) Spells of marriage
5) Spell binding
6) Spells of break
7) Banish a lover past.
8.) You want to be promoted in your office
9) you want to satisfy your lover
contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: solutioncentre911@gmail.com  

Reply

Great article really amazing informative blog post, love to read it. Keep sharing such resources. Thanks
Machine Learning Coaching in Pitampura

Reply

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
Best free classifieds in India
Best Indian classified
Classified website list in India
tablet repair in West Des Moines
post free ads without registration
best free classified websites
Indian classified
Kolkata classified
Bangalore classified
Chennai classified
Delhi classified

Reply

Mobile Repair Service Center in Marathahalli Bangalore | Laptop | iPhone | Fixerindia

iPhone Apple Oneplus Mobile Repair Service Center in Marathahalli, Whitefield, Kundanahalli, Brookfield, Outer ring road, Bellandur, Sarjapur road, Old airport road Bangalore. Fixerindia is one of the leading service center in Bangalore for all kinds of smartphones, Mobile Repair, iPhone, iPad & Laptop Repair. Get your mobile phones fixed only from qualified hardware technicians. Book an appointment now to clear all your device issues.

Mobile repair Service center, Laptop repair Service center, iPhone Repair Service center, Android mobile repair services center, Dell laptop Repair service center, HP Laptop repair service center, smartphone repair Service, iPad repair service center, tab repair service center, tablet repair service center, mobile broken screen, cracked screen, mobile screen replacement, laptop repair service center, online mobile service center, phone repair online, Online mobile repair center, Online Mobile Repairing Service, Online mobile repair, authorised service center for mobile repair, apple service center, best Online mobile repair center, best online mobile service center

Reply

I really like and appreciate your post. 123movies Thanks Again. Keep writing.

Reply


Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and really like
mastering more on this subject. If feasible, as you acquire experience,
would you mind updating your blog with much more information and facts?
It is very helpful for me.

Cheapest Electric Pressure Cooker


Entryway Wall Mounted Coat Rack


bestalls

Reply

Hello my name is Emma & I really thanks to you for great information please see Jewellery Design

Reply

HOW DR SUNNY HELP ME TO FIX MY BROKEN MARRIAGE WITHIN 40 HOURS CONTACT DR SUNNY VIA EMAIL: SOLUTIONCENTRE911@GMAIL.COM

Hello my name is Martha Keith, Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr Sunny, I was so confused and devastated when my Husband left me for another woman. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great love spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on my husband and just within 40hours my husband came back to me begging for my forgiveness. Dr Sunny released him to know how much I loved and wanted him back. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up Email him at {solutioncentre911@gmail.com} or via his whats-app: +2349056393169 his Also specialize in the following spell below,
1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover

Reply

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
https://thekhans.biz/

Reply

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.


www.thekhans.biz/

Reply

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
Professional Blender Mixer Juicer

Reply

Thanks for another fantastic article. Where else could anyone get
that type of info in such a perfect manner of writing?
I’ve a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.Click Me Here인터넷경마


2YAnGsKIE

Reply

바카라사이트 It's awesome designed for me to have a web site, which is helpful designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

Reply

바카라사이트 Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.

Reply

토토사이트 This is very helpful, especially for those who are planning to start their new career […]

Reply

"Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost all vital info's. I would like to peer extra posts like this"

야한소설

Reply

After exploring a handful of the blog posts on your blog, I seriously like your way of writing a blog.

립카페

Reply

I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

건마탑

Reply

Wonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work.인터넷경마

Reply

NEW LAS VEGAS SLOT MACHINES RECENT 온라인카지노 우리카지노계열 우리카지노 GAMES

Reply

Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Thanks Again. Keep writing. พรีเมียร์ลีกอังกฤษ

Reply

Fast in 30 seconds. Thanks to this flexibility, bettors can bet continuously.Welcome บาคา

Reply

itsallgame.com go to superslot, a website that collects online slot games 【because this is live22, joker123, pgslot, amppoker สล็อต

Reply

Joker123 online game camp that has a simple game play system to make it easier for players to understand, including สล็อต

Reply

Playing online gambling games nowadays I must say that it is very easy to play. All you need is a communication device. that can play the internet You can play pgslot

Reply

Play slots games whenever you are free. without planning the financial system per day clearly สมัครสมาชิกสล็อต pg

Reply

The fact that the game is like nothing, easy to play, or to have money for us per month to make the quality of life of people playing here better pgslot

Reply

Highlights and the easiest way to make money When it comes to online games Probably no one pgslot

Reply

Not a dream casino website or any deception It is a website that understands investors. บาคา

Reply

have a loss When you make a profit, take a break. Do not use the profit that has come to play. let you pgslot เว็บตรง

Reply

There is a navigation system that is easy to use even without prior experience.Welcome amb

Reply

Our web service provider will develop the system even further. With over 10 years of experience, we will certainly not disappoint our players. sexybacarat

Reply

Beautiful pictures, the game style is a mafia type. or a fighter or something like that ambbet

Reply

to choose from a variety There are also games that have a different format than other websites as well. สมัครสมาชิกสล็อต pg

Reply

It can be picked up by verifying your identity with a 10-digit phone number, then wait a moment. สล็อต

Reply

The system of the game is quite stable and you will not encounter any problems during the game for sure, compared to playing games in other camps, you will definitely not encounter any problems. สล็อต

Reply

That you want to study and understand, then you don't waste time looking at the pros and cons as a guide. สล็อต

Reply

Easy to break that update the game to play faster than anyone. PGSLOT is ready to deliver the fun of spinning. You can choose to receive สล็อต

Reply

have an utmost love for meditation,
I was allowed straight into the super-advanced meditation pgslot เว็บตรง

Reply

Surf online freelancers that anyone can negotiate. Only then you have money to go to surf, press... Win Slot Machines win prizes that will be surf the internet Casino slot machines... nopop pgslot

Reply

Go with the money that has a high mula to occupy. The online format requires credibility pgslot เว็บตรง

Reply

Practice before going to the real field. You can try playing slots in every game, every camp. สล็อต

Reply

Verify your information and transfer money to you in less than 10 seconds. All transactions are free of fees. Get 100% full amount of money for sure. pgslot

Reply

Free credit is another important technique for playing online slots games. But that you can win at online slots games. สล็อตxo

Reply

from playing may disappear I don't know how to divide the time to play something that is easy to get, such as free credits. It's often something that pgslot

Reply

Call it a way to bet. That is suitable for every player, no matter who can use it. สล็อต

Reply

the player that game must Come to apply as a member that is given to those who will let them play. and also use the service before slotxo

Reply

Claim free credit from playing on our web Available for you to choose to receive both facebook Youtube twitter pgslot

Reply

In addition to being a simple jackpot game that has already made a hundred thousand profits for members This game also has many interesting features. Waiting for the fans of slot games pgslot4

Reply

Slot game 2022, update the latest game before anyone else, PG SLOT DEMO, try it out pgslot เว็บตรง

Reply

Fast within 1 minute, ready to give you convenience with deposit-withdrawal service. pgslot

Reply

Not disappointed, so fascinated that I want to come back and play again. Don't miss it. There is only one. superslot

Reply

techniques to play the game that will allow the player to win prizes and money. Even more ดูบอลสด

Reply

good, those who come in should be of working age. or have their own income You will have money to pgslot

Reply

FREE CREDIT BONUS DOWNLOAD PG SLOT MINUTES OR NO BROWSER PLAY welcome your happy ตารางคะแนน

Reply

The benefits of nourishing the eyes by each fruit today that we take a deposit will have a sweet and sour taste, and we'll take you to see if there AMBKING

Reply

Want to practice skill in playing without having to use your own real money to invest To play slots, click here to enter pg slot สล็อต

Reply

PG SLOT promotions, great deals, lots of promotions, receive a 100% bonus, welcome new members, receive up to 500 baht, we have many promotions, every moment, ready to receive superslot

Reply

Sent directly from overseas Come in for everyone to choose to play directly on foreign gambling websites ข่าวบอลวันนี้

Reply

There are a variety of gambling games for you to choose from, whether it's online slot games or other betting games. pgslot เว็บตรง

Reply

The queue for tonight's club was unusual for a long time as everyone was eager to see it. pgslot

Reply

There is an Orthodox square-shaped house towering over it. front door locked with a key pgslot

Reply

Try to play slots, free fish shooting game, is a game that simulates the underwater world. filled with schools of small and large fish swimming around a lot pgslot

Reply

bonus feature with an increasing amount of rewards. during any rotation All wins will increase the AMBKING

Reply

We can make the sun rise at night as well.
Just focus the mind at the center of our body ambslot

Reply

Pop up a variety of websites. Allows us to choose without limits and each website is I have to promote my own website. Already have a promotion สล็อตออนไลน์

Reply

you free credit. without spending a bit of luck just Press to get rights!! can receive promotions ดูบอลสด

Reply

This information is very useful and helpful. please visit our website - eMissionmiracle.com

Reply

for new slots riders who want to enhance their playing skills Learn the basic rules of slot games, pgslot

Reply

Because there are many slot games for us to choose from. And each game is equally risky. but if you choose สล็อตออนไลน์

Reply


Not only online gambling games, pg direct web, if we have to have expenses when necessary, we AMBKING

Reply

Tricks to play slots for the last special trim Choosing to play with a good website Trusted betting sites pgslot

Reply

Considered as the largest source of betting games, reliable, reliable, every bet can be trusted. Plus it provides value and safety with modernity. AMBKING

Reply


Get online assignment help Queensland at Qnaassignmenthelp.com. We are provided you best quality assignment help in Queensland. We are all time available for collages and university student. Furthermore, we will provide you high quality assignment services in the most affordable price. Our experts are well educated and qualified in their field. We are the Queensland no 1 website who provide many types of assignment help services. If you want more details contact now!

Reply

First time ,I stumbled upon your blog it is the seamless blend of informative content. The meticulous research and attention to detail are evident in this article.

We aim to help student and professionals by catering them Law Assignment help. Law assignments often require extensive research, analysis, and writing, which can be time-consuming. By seeking assistance,Professional writers can efficiently handle the research and writing process producing error free, well researched work to clients.

Reply

We have the power to make the sun rise at night.
Just concentrate your thoughts in your bodys! ambslot.

Reply

Post a Comment

If you found this article or post helpful to you, feel free to enter your comments below ;)