Below is my setup:
iPod Touch 2nd generation running firmware 3.0
Windows 7 Professional
Setup UPnP Server for foobar2k v1.0
- Download foo_upnp component from foobar2k official component page here.
- Upon extraction, copy foo_upnp into your foobar2k component directory. Eg: C:\Program Files\foobar2k\components
- Start foobar2k and go to the Preference page. The setting for UPNP component is located under Tools -> UPnP.
* Despite many people giving unsatisfying comment about the app, it works just fine for me. None issue encountered. It works out of the box.
- After downloading it, simply launch the app and select 'foobar2000 Media Server' from the Select a Media Server section.
If you wish to edit the layout of the 'Browse' list in Plug Player, simply read the documentation here.