My recommended list for PSP game titles (September)

I think this will be my first recommended games for PSP. Basically I had tried to play the games at least for a couple of hours before I recommend it to other players. All comments are based on my personal opinions and you might or might not agree with what I've come out with. This is just to share what I think about those games:

* The # before each game title is not based on ranking, it's just for listing the game.
1. Patapon
Patapon's ingenious combination of light real-time strategy and rhythm makes it a one-of-a-kind game that's easy to recommend.
===============================
Player: 1
Multiplayer: N/A
Released date: Feb 26, 2008
================================
Reason I like: The character sprites is highly detailed and cute. You just can't forget the rhythm "Pata, pata, pata, pon!", "Pon, pon, pata, pon!" ....

2. Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII


Crisis Core is an exciting and poignant journey that every fan of role-playing games should take.
===============================
Player: 1
Multiplayer: N/A
Released date:March 24, 2008
================================
Reason I like: Smooth game play, 3D environment, real-time combat mode, Hard mode unlockable for brutal players

3. Beats
===============================
Player: 1
Multiplayer: Yes
Released date: Dec 7, 2007
================================
Reason I like: You can actually 'see' your music alive by tapping the correct button in the right timing. The game can access your music folders under \PSP\music. It is recommended to choose track(s) that contains clear and significant beats.
4. Yggdra Union


Yggdra Union is a card-based strategy RPG for the PSP.
===============================
Player: 1
Multiplayer: Yes
Released date: September 16, 2008
================================